The Rapid Access Comms Carrier (RACC) is truly a one of a kind product 100% made in USA. We build the RACC unit because we saw a common issue of frequent access to your comms being difficult or a longer process than it should be. The RACC is a fold out radio carrier granting the user swift control over his/her communication channels.
With the RACC being made of high quality Kydex T chemical resistant plastic this unit offers more perks than any Nylon pouch ever could. Featuring a hard protective layer over your radio, adjustable tension hinge for "hands-free" operation, cutout access to your PTT (while still preventing hotmic), access to speaker plugs, volume knobs, and channel knobs. Even cable management if you can get creative! Check out the specs for yourself.
- .080" Kydex T with P1 Haircell Texture
- Adjustable Injection Molded Nylon Hinge
- Rubber Coated Nylon Strap with Pull the Dot Snap (PTD)
- Shock Cord Retainers
- Modular Mounting Placard
- MPS Compatible (Coming Soon)
- Tactical Tailor MALICE Clips
- WARFYTR Cinch Hooks
- Bladetech Tek-Lok
- Bladetech Molle-Lok
- G-Code RTI (#33,#34,and #35)
- Blackhawk Mounts
- Safariland MLS, and ELS
- Install your radio by presenting the bottom of your battery to the topmost shock cord retainers and sliding it in that first loop. Push the radio down to the bottom most loop (be careful of shock cord pinching buttons) and make sure the cord is centered on the radio. Then rock the radio back and forward a little to seat the radio in it's position.
- Close the RACC by folding the front half toward the back and secure it by finding the rubber coated strap and PTD snap. Pull the Dot snaps are meant to be released one way and clasped one way. Start the snap on the top of the receiver and rotate downward to secure the snap.
- Open the RACC by lifting up on the PTD snap and then open the front half to your desired position.
- Adjust the hinge by tightening or loosening the midpoint Phillips drive screw on the inside of the front shell.
Check the compatibility lists below!
Baofeng UV5R Model:
- Possibly more, who knows, aren't they all the same anyways?
Baofeng UV82 Model:
**UV-82 V2+ will not work**